I figured I'm slowly losing the knack of writing, and in a feeble attempt to gain my confidence back in these trying times of testing and self-reflecting, my only resort to calming and reassuring myself is by lazily scribbling a list:
1. My first year of university is almost coming to an end. 5W 1H.
2. Law has made me question more of myself than of theories.
3. Law is, I realised, an extremely self-absorbent subject. I don't even know why I said that.
4. Home soon!! <3
5. Europe sooner!
6. Anticipating a fulfilling summer of work experiences, sun (complemented with air-cons), lots of cooking and of course, family.
8. Releasing myself from exam prison next week to search for inexpensive second-hand books in town.
9. The occasional special feeling of feeling special.
10. Days of eating plain sandwiches and drinking coffee for revision lunches are getting to me...
11. Scouting for a lovely Yamaha keyboard for when I move in next academic year :DD
12. Listing is fun.
13. The little details of life are tender and precious.
14. Dreaming of something pleasant for 3 nights in a row.
15. Realising that I no longer should serve as a doormat.
15. When all else fails, pray, and drink some soup.
:)
15. Realising that I no longer should serve as a doormat.
15. When all else fails, pray, and drink some soup.
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment