Monday, October 10, 2011

A Scouser's Hello

Supposing my "permanent break from blogging" abruptly ends here (just maybe), I'm simply popping by to say a short hello to anyone who still bothers coming here. Liverpool is a city of modern surprises and quaintness clumped together into one magical bundle of a place. It's been a good few weeks of settling down and making customary, repetitive introductions to strangers whom I've been acquainted to now, and lectures have been seriously tough! Coffee does play a bigger role in my life now that I'm getting endless lists of reading materials to read. So yes, caffeine might just be the best thing invented since sliced bread, and I'm not complaining at the fact that it's so easily obtainable. Tutorials start this week and I'm rushing my nose off to complete my preparation, hence the disjointed post. Till I return, or whenever I lapse into another of my emo moments (one of them actually being tonight), I shall resume my readings and anticipate the weekend.


So yeah, hello.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, i still bother to come and check your blog once in a while. :)

Wen Shi said...

NETALYE! Coffee's available everywhere in uni right? I can't survive through lectures without it. :D

Hope Liverpool's been treating you well. And your new friends. :)

natalie said...

it is, wenzzzhi! and thanks :) i'm being treated awfully well here, heh. hope melb's doing the same for you!