Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Two Thirty

They have all gone asunder - cluttered thoughts resounding in my mind as they bump into each other trying to reorganize information in my head. I've been so very busy lately with life and its accompaniments, some good and some not entirely pleasant. But a surprise package is a surprise package; there are bound to be things I won't be happy with, and then there are the more sought-after, important ones that quashes whatever dissatisfaction I'd had with the other elements of the pack. The past few nights have seen frequent visits to the library where I've been slaving over pieces of work either due on the week or the subsequent day; case-notes, case readings, not-so-coherently-scripted text digests, essay coursework; and it just never ends. But suffice to say, Law is not something easily passable as a last minute thing, and the scariest part of it is that its policies are perpetually changing, which is beneficial for society in the context of legal justice but equally if not more strenuous for young minds belonging to certain groups of uninformed, commercially unaware people that include me.

So much has been happening lately, and to say that my mind is in three different places at once is not completely false. Given the 24 hours I'd say it's been interesting watching myself organize my time and plan things out accordingly. There's just so much to say when it comes to sorting out a new life here, so I guess a brief summary of it is good enough: I am so blessed.

At Sefton Park, where beauty magically comes alive

...but at the same time, a tight hug would be really nice right now.

No comments: