Well...
It's been a crazy, tiring, yet fruitful week. Apparently my Monday blues are becoming evidently clear, which suggests this weekly routine of my updating blog in lieu of daily ones. But back to the week; we lost the basketball tournament, I failed to find the perfect prom dress, found out that Mom still is unable to drive due to her recuperation, drove to and from OU simply because I wanted to conquer my fear of driving (still working on it), tasted the driest xiao long bao that ever existed on earth, finished the AS syllabus on Geography (as in teaching, not revising) and basically, trying to survive.

My housemistress baked these for all the basketball players, including those who lost. Little things that never fail to perk our spirits up :)
It's another Monday and I'm going to make this week work. And the next, and the next, and the next.
It's been a crazy, tiring, yet fruitful week. Apparently my Monday blues are becoming evidently clear, which suggests this weekly routine of my updating blog in lieu of daily ones. But back to the week; we lost the basketball tournament, I failed to find the perfect prom dress, found out that Mom still is unable to drive due to her recuperation, drove to and from OU simply because I wanted to conquer my fear of driving (still working on it), tasted the driest xiao long bao that ever existed on earth, finished the AS syllabus on Geography (as in teaching, not revising) and basically, trying to survive.
My housemistress baked these for all the basketball players, including those who lost. Little things that never fail to perk our spirits up :)
It's another Monday and I'm going to make this week work. And the next, and the next, and the next.
No comments:
Post a Comment