I can't count the number of days I haven't tasted a banoffee pie. Funny story : Delicious at OU seems to always have cooks who are either nervous or balding. We discovered a strand of fine hair lingering in between the sponges of our cake that day, hence the exchange. Can't believe I chose something cheaper!
School has been school. Funny how I still refer to it more comfortably as school rather than college. 'School' seems to suit everything about it better. It's still cool to say you're going to school when you're 18. There are tonnes to do, and I mean TONNES. It feels extremely weird to actually relax when back in school you're just so caught up with a myriad of plans and ECAs and whatnots. Your thoughts are even more filled when you're finally starting to feel this strange yet familiar feeling when you're at this stage in life. I guess everyone experiences it lah right.
No comments:
Post a Comment