Monday, February 15, 2010

6.5

Taking a well-earned break from school and am absolutely loving the fact that we are f-r-e-e! :D From everything, basically. I spent the past two days watching American Idol right from the first episode since streaming videos in KTJ would probably take me a lifetime. Managed to catch up with a few highschool friends who didn't really seem to change much. Absolutely missing Justine who just flew to Melbourne for college three days ago. Currently playing a particular track which I love on repeat. And - can't believe I'm saying this - missing school omg.


So, if you were wondering what the view is like from my boarding house during sunsets, this is how it appears to be :) I was walking a stony path back to the balcony of the house after dinner when I saw a ball of fire emerging through the thin layers of clouds in the calm sky. It didn't really feel like Malaysia when I came across such a scenery, where thirsty branches hung and shielded themselves over each other languidly, swinging in accordance to the evening breeze which caused the sun to appear so shy of itself; so gentle. It gave me a lot of calm that I really needed, and I was thankful for that.

On a random note :

This is such an old picture! It was taken on my 16th birthday where I felt a little miserable, ironically. I'm glad to have friends who can back and straighten me up :D Adeline Teoh you believe anot I took a picture with your twin!!

It's good to be home. But only for a while.

Happy CNY!

No comments: