Supressed thoughts throughout the days, in no particular order :
1. Sometimes - just like you and me - I feel so ashamed of myself.
2. People are becoming so worldly these days, it scares me.
3. The act of some who belittle or look down on others is so discouraging. I hope S realizes just how ignorant he has been.
4. I cannot wait to read The Little Prince.
5. It's 3 in the morning and I feel fresh.
6. Why don't I see rainbows anymore?
________
P/S : Currently recovering from a throat ulcer + laryngitis. Gargling salt water does big wonders, I tell you. And yes, it's 3 in the morning and I'm up studying. This is what happens when reality eventually kicks in. Sigh. Blessed 52nd birthday, Boleh-land. I cannot believe the things I am reading in the papers.
1. Sometimes - just like you and me - I feel so ashamed of myself.
2. People are becoming so worldly these days, it scares me.
3. The act of some who belittle or look down on others is so discouraging. I hope S realizes just how ignorant he has been.
4. I cannot wait to read The Little Prince.
5. It's 3 in the morning and I feel fresh.
6. Why don't I see rainbows anymore?
________
P/S : Currently recovering from a throat ulcer + laryngitis. Gargling salt water does big wonders, I tell you. And yes, it's 3 in the morning and I'm up studying. This is what happens when reality eventually kicks in. Sigh. Blessed 52nd birthday, Boleh-land. I cannot believe the things I am reading in the papers.
No comments:
Post a Comment