A lot has been going on lately, what with much procrastination and a sudden fever. I'm currently having a throat ulcer which means that at every time I swallow, it hurts. It's an ulcer anyway, what can I expect?
I have to stop falling sick each time an exam begins. Maybe it's the way I handle the stress or it could also be due to the fact that I reverse my days and nights to such a big extent. Either way, I still cannot eliminate the fact that I'm not prepared for the following week's papers.
Sigh. So many thoughts. Will my brain just shut up?
OK. I am so watching the season premiere of Gossip Girl even though it starts on Sept 14th. Things like that make me happy.
I have to stop falling sick each time an exam begins. Maybe it's the way I handle the stress or it could also be due to the fact that I reverse my days and nights to such a big extent. Either way, I still cannot eliminate the fact that I'm not prepared for the following week's papers.
Sigh. So many thoughts. Will my brain just shut up?
OK. I am so watching the season premiere of Gossip Girl even though it starts on Sept 14th. Things like that make me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment