:D
Sometimes I need to remind myself how to smile. Thus far, I'm only half way through trials and it has definitely promised me crazy sleepless nights. All this without a single can of RedBull! Haha, not to mention that tomorrow is the ultimate killer as you totally get no rest combining Add. Maths and History together. Omg! Which reminds me, I need to get away from this breather. I cannot wait to conquer the rest of trials. Not that I have (most papers were excruciatingly mind-wrecking), I just like the feeling of accomplishment. I had Add. Maths 2 today which was such a challenge and I appreciated it although I thought my teacher would have been a little kinder to not set such demanding questions. Or maybe it's just me. Oh well.
I'm not 100% confident in Bio/Chem/Physics/Add. Maths/whatever, but I'm definitely 100% confident in God. Trust Him and you'd feel so much more relieved. Haha, trust me.
Sometimes I need to remind myself how to smile. Thus far, I'm only half way through trials and it has definitely promised me crazy sleepless nights. All this without a single can of RedBull! Haha, not to mention that tomorrow is the ultimate killer as you totally get no rest combining Add. Maths and History together. Omg! Which reminds me, I need to get away from this breather. I cannot wait to conquer the rest of trials. Not that I have (most papers were excruciatingly mind-wrecking), I just like the feeling of accomplishment. I had Add. Maths 2 today which was such a challenge and I appreciated it although I thought my teacher would have been a little kinder to not set such demanding questions. Or maybe it's just me. Oh well.
I'm not 100% confident in Bio/Chem/Physics/Add. Maths/whatever, but I'm definitely 100% confident in God. Trust Him and you'd feel so much more relieved. Haha, trust me.
No comments:
Post a Comment