On Career Day, I was asked by a few people at respective booths on what I intended to pursue in the future. So when I obviously answered, "Um...I still don't know", one of them literally laughed. There I was, looking all around me while spotting some eager Form 4 kids who were just shooting questions at representatives concerning their future pathways and whatnots, I truly felt strange. It would still have been okay if this were happening a year back, but considering that SPM is just sixt..., err, a few months away, and college zooms right in thereafter, how am I even going to have the time to think of what I would want to do in the future?!
I think this part of growing up is very crucial. Yet, I would always to love to remain at being 16. I just cannot believe how time can travel at such unimaginable speed and we're already about to open a whole new chapter altogether in our lives. There was a post in which I remember mentioning 'Decisions' as word of the year, and I still stand adamant to that.
HAIH. I don't want to grow up. I don't want fretting over A-Levels like how my siblings are dealing with it. I don't want to write admission essays and thus ponder upon my own feigned greatness. What I wouldn't mind, though, is fully air-conditioned lecture halls lah. BUT STILL. Making decisions? That is just so not me.
I think this part of growing up is very crucial. Yet, I would always to love to remain at being 16. I just cannot believe how time can travel at such unimaginable speed and we're already about to open a whole new chapter altogether in our lives. There was a post in which I remember mentioning 'Decisions' as word of the year, and I still stand adamant to that.
HAIH. I don't want to grow up. I don't want fretting over A-Levels like how my siblings are dealing with it. I don't want to write admission essays and thus ponder upon my own feigned greatness. What I wouldn't mind, though, is fully air-conditioned lecture halls lah. BUT STILL. Making decisions? That is just so not me.
No comments:
Post a Comment