Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Little Bit

After much dilly-dallying and hesitating over an unfinished pile of workload, I can finally sit here without having to think about what I have to do next. Sans the discipline to study, of course. But all I want to do is relax during the weekends! Sigh. The week has gone by with full dosage of pent up emotions, as all that I could grasp were the most minute things that could just pass through the edge of brilliant opportunities. Such things were wasted to the point where I just wanted to surrender it all. So let go I did :) And now that realisation has hit me to its core, I am fully aware that overthinking does precede a sense of great irresponsibility, such that creates a bad causal effect on a being so deeply. But I am feeling a million times better now, just like how it feels as great as listening to such diverting yo mama jokes. Forgiveness is necessary.

Updates! :

1.
My now-toned sister has finally come home!! Toned because she has been attending cool hip hop classes, while she has also passed on the knowledge of doing the pop-and-lock technique to me (in which, of course, I PHAILED). So what I got from her along with my brother were chic and edible things from the Czech Republic, Turkey and Rome...! Fortunate people who are already done with their A-Levels examinations, hrmpphh. Of all the gifts, the one I adored most was an 8 pounds worth of The Hummingbird Bakery cookbook! :) :) :) And just today, both sis and I picked up a cookie recipe and became instant experts at doing such. You know how some cookbooks are just too hard to follow because of some crazy ingredient you haven't even heard of? Hummingbird's on-point, basic, spot on and just SO easy to follow; you'd never imagined they would come up with such simple yet glorious creations. No pictures for now because the beloved S5 has been carried all across the Atlantic for about 2 weeks already. Cepat balikkk.

2.
My brother has graduated from university and need I say more? Of course I am absolutely proud of what he has achieved and how he has persevered through the course of 3 years. I could have gone over to witness his gaya moment, but the guilt in me was just too overpowering. London instead of Add. Maths? That thought alone was enough to scare me already. But congratulations Kor. You have no idea how mad proud I am, and so is God as He made it all happen :D

3.
I have been sleeping so well these days, 10pm automically becomes a cue for me to head to bed on every week night. I am so guai!

4.
Pre-U has been pretty much been decided upon. Am anticipating what doors it will help open for me.

5.
Trials are coming. Trials are so coming.

6.
I think plane food rocks.

No comments: