To see other competitors of my age rushing past my checkpoint this morning surely did not help quell my deep desire to join them. At that moment, I realised how I should not have pushed decisions to the last minute, and how I should have noticed the symptoms beforehand. And at every runner who ran past me, I could just imagine myself being one of them who would probably be thinking in my mind, 'Darn, she's ahead of me!'. Instead, all I did was stand, watch and feel some kind of bitter sensation that was out of reach. It's going to be a matter of time until I fully recover but I already can't wait to start...and restart. So when's it going to be, then? I already sacrificed this for the condition of my leg and it seems to me that my leg isn't going to be as normal as how it was before. Stupid, stupid syndrome. I should not even have gone to the doctor in the first place. That, and a sense of ignorance would have been just so ideal.
No comments:
Post a Comment