Listening to :
16 Military Wives - The Decemberists

I loved the weather then
First term exams are just inching to creep up our toes...in 4 days' time, to be exact. And it's so frustrating because I have Slumdog Millionaire waiting for me! :( All the hype about it, haih. It's making me so eager to watch it.
Oh! And I've an agenda to accomplish once exams are over. For the first time in my life, ever, I'll be seeing myself as a full-fledged vegetarian for a week :D This is just something I would like to try out because I've been curious how some people can actually bear to abstain the divinity of such succulent meats! So, for a week after the exams...I shall see how it all goes down.
16 Military Wives - The Decemberists

I loved the weather then
First term exams are just inching to creep up our toes...in 4 days' time, to be exact. And it's so frustrating because I have Slumdog Millionaire waiting for me! :( All the hype about it, haih. It's making me so eager to watch it.
Oh! And I've an agenda to accomplish once exams are over. For the first time in my life, ever, I'll be seeing myself as a full-fledged vegetarian for a week :D This is just something I would like to try out because I've been curious how some people can actually bear to abstain the divinity of such succulent meats! So, for a week after the exams...I shall see how it all goes down.
P/S : ADAM LAMBERT'S PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did anyone see that playful grin of his towards the camera and how his amazing broadway voice magically shoots up to no limits at all? Pure Satisfaction indeed! That, and yeah, Anoop should really be picked back in come Wilcard round. I kind of miss him charm and all. And bring Jamar back too...if that's possible in any way.
Ohkay gotta go now. Haih blogging at this hour is making me guilty.
Ohkay gotta go now. Haih blogging at this hour is making me guilty.
No comments:
Post a Comment