Friday, February 20, 2009

Patella

Listening to :
Walking On A Dream - Empire of the Sun

There's always a reason to smile even when I'm having the worst of days. But I miss my usual Saturday morning routines of waking up early and going to my music school. I miss that particular feeling of freezing on stage with all eyes on me. I miss that second of my trembling nerves. And I miss my library. The unceasing traffic across the road...the joy of sightseeing my homecity and acting smug when tourists walk me by. I miss Kor and Che so dearly, I wish they were here to give me a boost whenever they see me slacking.

P/S : I had my first X-ray scan of my knees yesterday. And at one point the orthopaedic doctor bent my knee to its limits, I can still feel the pounding pain on it now...but I truly thank God that it isn't anything that serious unless aggravated. I just get a bit irritated by following prescriptions, though. Sigh. Life as a seventeen-year-old is pretty much bewildering. Joint aches and cracks. Knee injuries. Study x1000000000.

Whatever happened to normal now?

No comments: