Sunday, February 15, 2009

Updates

Listening to :
What A Catch, Donnie - Fall Out Boy

Pillaring myself on all four sides in times of running around and falling sick. Somehow I just had this feeling that this day would come. And to think that our first term exams are coming around in just two weeks, I feel somewhat relieved that I'm catching this flu, sore throat and fever before the exams and not on the day itself. Valentine's yesterday proved to be much of a pretty sweet occasion, and seeing the multitude of couples striding down the aisles of shopping malls did make me feel extra special :) I'm so grateful for having friends who are good enough to celebrate the day with; that just made it all the more memorable to me.

I spent the whole Friday evening correcting and polishing my workshop application and I'm proud to declare that I've FINALLY submitted it! :D :D :D I'm just bubbling with excitement all over now that the wait for any sign of acceptance seems even tougher, sighhhh.


You still look shorter tip-toeing! =\

Homework beckons! And my fever still isn't waning since this morning, argh. Please heal me, Lord. I still have 18478127421980421 things to do and I don't want to continue feeling this weak. And oh my gosh, I seriously need to start studying already.

No comments: