Listening to :
Maybe - Yiruma
Physical problems aside, everything's okay. I don't like having just 4 hours of sleep every day and if I could, I would just abandon all my work and head straight to bed. My heads calls for sleep everytime I get back from school or tuition, sigh. So it really isn't cool to have so little amount of time to rest, because I myself am feeling the deterioration in my health day by day, and it's as if I'm getting so much weaker now.
I no longer even have the energy to rant, gosh
Maybe - Yiruma
Physical problems aside, everything's okay. I don't like having just 4 hours of sleep every day and if I could, I would just abandon all my work and head straight to bed. My heads calls for sleep everytime I get back from school or tuition, sigh. So it really isn't cool to have so little amount of time to rest, because I myself am feeling the deterioration in my health day by day, and it's as if I'm getting so much weaker now.
I no longer even have the energy to rant, gosh
No comments:
Post a Comment