Listening to :
Hearts are Magnets - Jason Reeves
This is the guy who sings background vocals in Colbie Caillat's Realize. And this is him debuting his own composition. Gotta love his music :D
Seizing the chance to pop in a post or two just to let loose and let go of things that have been much of a burden as of late. Responsibilities are just unceasingly endless this year! Sigh. 24 hours seriously isn't enough for a day...I haven't been having more than four hours of sleep each night and I just can't stop complaining, sheesh. But I'm taking on the challenge and if it means even darker eye rings and a pack of Red Bull, I'll tread through the waters. 2009 by far surely hasn't been smooth sailing.
Word of the year : DECISIONS.
Hearts are Magnets - Jason Reeves
This is the guy who sings background vocals in Colbie Caillat's Realize. And this is him debuting his own composition. Gotta love his music :D
Seizing the chance to pop in a post or two just to let loose and let go of things that have been much of a burden as of late. Responsibilities are just unceasingly endless this year! Sigh. 24 hours seriously isn't enough for a day...I haven't been having more than four hours of sleep each night and I just can't stop complaining, sheesh. But I'm taking on the challenge and if it means even darker eye rings and a pack of Red Bull, I'll tread through the waters. 2009 by far surely hasn't been smooth sailing.
Word of the year : DECISIONS.
No comments:
Post a Comment