Listening to :
The Double - We Fell to Earth

KL, some few days back when last-minute shopping arrangements were made
The owl in me awakes with much alarm but much to my chagrin, all I really want for now is a good night's rest. As far as the holidays have come and gone, I can say that I did have the fun that I truly didn't deserve, what with making half-baked promises to myself and breaking them at dusk anyway. It seems to me now that the more time we need, the less we feel that it is given us. Is it even believable? The month of January has just swept past the mark on the year calendar, and we're now landing marks into February's unchartered territory. The year hasn't really been pleasing, but like what my inner optimist tells me, things could have been much worse. I've been cooped up in the confines of my room digging into an unfinishing pile of homework, and it appears as if I'm reliving my days in primary school where homework was LIFE. You either do it or die, seriously.
So, bottomline : I'm stressed. And I'm in dire need of calcium. I now can't run without feeling as though the bottom part below my knees is about to fly off into the yards and yonder. I'm feeling no different from a marionette.
The Double - We Fell to Earth

KL, some few days back when last-minute shopping arrangements were made
The owl in me awakes with much alarm but much to my chagrin, all I really want for now is a good night's rest. As far as the holidays have come and gone, I can say that I did have the fun that I truly didn't deserve, what with making half-baked promises to myself and breaking them at dusk anyway. It seems to me now that the more time we need, the less we feel that it is given us. Is it even believable? The month of January has just swept past the mark on the year calendar, and we're now landing marks into February's unchartered territory. The year hasn't really been pleasing, but like what my inner optimist tells me, things could have been much worse. I've been cooped up in the confines of my room digging into an unfinishing pile of homework, and it appears as if I'm reliving my days in primary school where homework was LIFE. You either do it or die, seriously.
So, bottomline : I'm stressed. And I'm in dire need of calcium. I now can't run without feeling as though the bottom part below my knees is about to fly off into the yards and yonder. I'm feeling no different from a marionette.
No comments:
Post a Comment