Another 30 days more of a countdown to the break of 2009. As far as they irk me, but sometimes, numbers do have their way of amazing me with all these rapid changes taking off in each our lives.
I was at the library today and I can promise that today was the blurriest I've ever been, seriously. Very well knowing that it opens at 2, I emerged at the library's doorstep 3 hours prior to its open hour. Completely oblivious and acting as if I was so deft at handling an issue called time, I eventually got berated by the security guard for not "looking" at the glass screen which displayed the library's opening hours.
And for the first time, I crossed the killer street without following the pedestrian lights. But standing right in the middle of unceasing traffic feels great, really. Just the feeling of having your bag possibly being snatched, or the bare heat of motorbikes being rushed out from exhaust pipes to your ankles does give you a sense of panic relief. I'm getting the hand at dealing with oxymorons here.
Carrying my S5 around wasn't that easy, it's impossible to not garner stares from all over just because you have in your hands a camera bigger than your palms. Not to mention the heat that was simply overpowering, omg. Someday we would have to do some real street photography as a group.
I was at the library today and I can promise that today was the blurriest I've ever been, seriously. Very well knowing that it opens at 2, I emerged at the library's doorstep 3 hours prior to its open hour. Completely oblivious and acting as if I was so deft at handling an issue called time, I eventually got berated by the security guard for not "looking" at the glass screen which displayed the library's opening hours.
And for the first time, I crossed the killer street without following the pedestrian lights. But standing right in the middle of unceasing traffic feels great, really. Just the feeling of having your bag possibly being snatched, or the bare heat of motorbikes being rushed out from exhaust pipes to your ankles does give you a sense of panic relief. I'm getting the hand at dealing with oxymorons here.
Carrying my S5 around wasn't that easy, it's impossible to not garner stares from all over just because you have in your hands a camera bigger than your palms. Not to mention the heat that was simply overpowering, omg. Someday we would have to do some real street photography as a group.

This is said street, which I'm lucky to have photographed it while it wasn't reasonably bustling.

Real scenario. Please excuse the poor quality...but yes, do notice how inconsiderate these motorists are. It hasn't been my first time seeing tourists actually running across the street, what a pity lah.
________________________
I might be heading down to Singapore over the weekend, hopefully it rings true. It's been quite a while since I visited the place...I'm sort of missing the Esplanade and its terrible hawker food, hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment