Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Scherzo

In E minor, I've only managed to perfect half the piece of Mendelssohn so far. Sigh, it has been two years working on it and I'm only halfway there. Don't even question how I obtained the highest mark for it during exam; God's grace does wonders.
To Oh Li Sze and Sofia Chia, HAPPY SWEET 16!!!!!!!!! These two people are ones whom I've known since Form One and Form Two respectively, and they both never fail to spread joy all over. Li Sze is the girl whom I would purposely act rude with and she'll follow suit - it's this automatic system whereby we'll pretend to be brusque with one another when we'll then erupt into laughter subsequently, haha! And Sofia is the one who calls me by my Chinese name, it's so arghhhh but she always gets away with it because of her infectious laughter. Seriously, this part of Sofia places her on the A-list of fun, endearing and glass-full people.
P/S : People should not acknowledge and proclaim something that is to be so superficial, hypocritical and lambasting. Sigh, I can't believe I'm calling my good friend a hypocrite. There just aren't any other better words to replace it with.

No comments: