
Date : 28 November 2008
Location : Towards Central Market, KL
Weather : Painfully hot
Object : A dilapidated but beautiful building
Something that truly hurts us is when we are just inches away from something so desirable, but there just isn't a way of getting any closer to it. I've never felt like this before and I'm finding it so confusing as to why I'm in this state of partial lingering in the realm of many questions. Is it simple to forget about something we wish for? Something that we've kept our eye on for so long, and it still is neatly displayed on untouched shelves? Maybe that is why sometimes good stuff are always left unselected. It is as if people are just afraid to know of what price they have to pay, and that is where the confusion eventually begins.
Twilight is once again the talk amongst jumpy teenage girls. What with unwanted little moots and debates just revolving around this metaphorical front of a book and movie title...I actually don't see what brings about heated exchanges of opinions and counter of stands alike. That said, the movie was disappointing but got better towards the end. Excited little fangirls started screaming their heads off even when the title of the movie appeared on the screen, seriously. I didn't know this book had such a phenomenal effect on general teenage minds. Okay, it did have its impact on me for about a week, but once I read the sequel and the next, oh boy.
I feel sad but happy today. Sad because of the first paragraph of this post, happy because it's my friend's birthday today :) Sze, I know you didn't earn a worthy enough celebration today, we'll make it up next week for sure! Thank you for all that you've done and may God bless you in more ways than one. I'll never forget that you were the first person I ever spoke to in DJ.
No comments:
Post a Comment