IamnotfallingsickIamnotfallingsickIamnotfallingsickIamnotfallingsickIamnotfallingsick
Only God can make miracles happen.
In the meanwhile, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for those who gave, and although my presents were rather limited to a few people, I do hope that it's the thought that ultimately counts. And not forgetting the prime reason we all celebrate this joyous occasion - the day the Lord was born :D
Will be off to youth camp but rest assured I'll be back before the start of 2009 (chehh this makes it sound like such a long time). That is why I'm keeping myself preoccupied with nice thoughts because my throat feels like pure crap, and this always happens when I'm about to go somewhere faraway (proven when I was just a day from boarding the plane to Bali in 2007 and Perth in 2008).
I won't be that far from home, the place is just about an hour away and there'll be plenty of experiences to gain from there. So possibly, three days will most likely pass me by in a jiffy although somehow, I wish for it to never end.

Taken somewhere outside the Istana Budaya sanctuary. Mamma Mia was definitely a letdown. ABBA had it all going...but WHY the weak plot??! The Malaysian audience, however, was somehow thrilled throughout the musical. Forgive me if I sound biased in any way, but, really...I didn't like it one bit despite all the momentary fun I had.
Only God can make miracles happen.
In the meanwhile, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for those who gave, and although my presents were rather limited to a few people, I do hope that it's the thought that ultimately counts. And not forgetting the prime reason we all celebrate this joyous occasion - the day the Lord was born :D
Will be off to youth camp but rest assured I'll be back before the start of 2009 (chehh this makes it sound like such a long time). That is why I'm keeping myself preoccupied with nice thoughts because my throat feels like pure crap, and this always happens when I'm about to go somewhere faraway (proven when I was just a day from boarding the plane to Bali in 2007 and Perth in 2008).
I won't be that far from home, the place is just about an hour away and there'll be plenty of experiences to gain from there. So possibly, three days will most likely pass me by in a jiffy although somehow, I wish for it to never end.

Taken somewhere outside the Istana Budaya sanctuary. Mamma Mia was definitely a letdown. ABBA had it all going...but WHY the weak plot??! The Malaysian audience, however, was somehow thrilled throughout the musical. Forgive me if I sound biased in any way, but, really...I didn't like it one bit despite all the momentary fun I had.
No comments:
Post a Comment