Listening to :
Signs - Bloc Party
The week went by with many situations I had to react differently to, so it wasn't all good. Being 16 is something quite new to me despite how close we are to drawing the curtains of 2008. Lots of Christmas preparations have been settling around and I'm amazed at how commercialized Christmas is to the public crowd these days. But anyway, as long as the air is filled with the perpetual mood of Christmas and when everything feels about perfect, everyone is happy. Carolling sessions were really soothing and helped set me right in every possible way. So it is indeed a blessing to be here for Christmas while I still can, knowing that in the next few years I might be spending Christmas alone or in the absence of loved ones back home. Seriously, time fleets by as if it's playing a game with me or something.
P/S : The latest episode of GG is close to a tearjerker. What on earth...sigh, I am but speechless at what Blair quotes, "Only a masochist can ever love such a narcissist". Think deep about it. It means more than its facade.
Signs - Bloc Party
The week went by with many situations I had to react differently to, so it wasn't all good. Being 16 is something quite new to me despite how close we are to drawing the curtains of 2008. Lots of Christmas preparations have been settling around and I'm amazed at how commercialized Christmas is to the public crowd these days. But anyway, as long as the air is filled with the perpetual mood of Christmas and when everything feels about perfect, everyone is happy. Carolling sessions were really soothing and helped set me right in every possible way. So it is indeed a blessing to be here for Christmas while I still can, knowing that in the next few years I might be spending Christmas alone or in the absence of loved ones back home. Seriously, time fleets by as if it's playing a game with me or something.
P/S : The latest episode of GG is close to a tearjerker. What on earth...sigh, I am but speechless at what Blair quotes, "Only a masochist can ever love such a narcissist". Think deep about it. It means more than its facade.
No comments:
Post a Comment