My phone line was dead for two whole weeks, so none can really blame me for overusing my cellphone. So I'd been bored for a moment and went through most of my old chat logs I had with my friends, and isn't it surprising how we can change the way we talk/look given just a year? I get amazed by browsing through my old photos, in awe of the subtle transformations that now translate into a much bigger image.
Those days of traipsing into that dressy pink nook of DreamWorld was not at all an embarrassment for us, especially if we hung out with a bunch of great friends. Taking silly pictures in crazy cubicle-sized Jap photobooths were cool and fun - just the anticipation bottled up within us as the photos were being processed was one of the more exciting feelings we had over at that time.
Throughout these years, there have been many tight bonds that became so loose at the end of the day, and new friendships started getting forged. There were clashes, there were broken patches, there were bitter misunderstandings, there were the should-I-be-apologizing-or-is-it-the-other-way-round feelings, and of course, there were bad endings. For as long as I've entered this school, I realised I've taken for granted many people that God had blessed me with, because these people have played important roles in my life. Thank you all, those who could really soak in every crap I exude(d).
Here I have an excerpt of a chat log between Carrie and I back in March 2007. Speaking of chat logs, I can't seem to get MSN saving message histories, sigh. Anyway :
9:13:21 PM
Carrie says:
priscilla angry with me ar?
Carrie says:
priscilla angry with me ar?
natalie says:
no lah
no lah
Carrie says:
when i say hello to her she says hi.
when i say hello to her she says hi.
natalie says:
ya
standard what
ya
standard what
Carrie says:
reply la a bit more
reply la a bit more
natalie says:
u sound cold to me also
i'm not complaining what
u sound cold to me also
i'm not complaining what
Carrie says:
really ar i sound cold ar?
really ar i sound cold ar?
natalie says:
ya
ya
Carrie says:
lol i thought i quite sarcastic
okok i try again
say hi to me
lol i thought i quite sarcastic
okok i try again
say hi to me
natalie says:
hi carrie!!
hi carrie!!
Carrie says:
Hey ~~
okay ar?
Hey ~~
okay ar?
natalie says:
dun put capital h la
heyyy nat!!!!!
liddat
dun put capital h la
heyyy nat!!!!!
liddat
Carrie says:
okok
again
again
okok
again
again
natalie says:
hi carrie!!
hi carrie!!
Carrie says:
~~hey nat ! ~~
omg
now so forced.
why are we doing this again ar
~~hey nat ! ~~
omg
now so forced.
why are we doing this again ar
____________________
One of the reasons why I appreciate this girl who has been living on the same road as me since I first inhaled my first breath! Thank you Carrie :) And don't come asking me who Priscilla is, okay! It's an alias.
No comments:
Post a Comment