I read somewhere that the best time of the day is the few seconds where you aren't fully awake...just yet. Those few, much cherished fragments of an element called time cause you to feel weightless from all the cares of the world. Just for a few seconds, you completely forget what tasks you need to fulfill, nor do you remember what it was that made your little heart sink the day before. Worries, anxiety, hurt, the wrong kind of anticipation - these all seem to disappear within that blink of time, and all you think of doing is living for the very right purpose.
:)
So my abrupt absence from the blogosphere can only be justified by the obvious fact that the inundation of exams had begun. Yes, I really did feel stranded in midst of a storm flood at times. But it made me want to call out for help so much more. It was a time that drew me closer to the act and thought of prayer, and though I would sometimes lapse into my incorrigible habit of perceiving everything on a negative note, this period of exams did make me feel so blessed in some ways.
I'm left with 2 months to frolic in life before I receive my results, and frankly, whatever the outcome, I know I did give it my all. The opportunity costs of solely focusing on studies were aplenty! (Yes, I am going to miss Economics just a wee bit although it's honestly my worst subject after Accounting). Anyway, I know there're just so many choices out there even if a door closes on me at the end of the day. It would be lovely to have your plans go accordingly, but in any case, sometimes a change might have already been predestined for you, as ironic as that sounds.
So this would be the best time to unwind and relax after so much hard work. Everyone around me seems tired and it's understandable why. The process was entirely draining and at times uninspiring, but hey, c'est la vie. I'm 100% sure this won't be the end of such situations, and I'm glad to know that in life, there lies a balance between circumstances being idle and extreme challenges having the capability to push limits.
As for now, I'm about to venture into a mini writing project initiated by myself purposed for self amusement and delight. Heh. It's been too long.
To end this on an exclamatory note, let me just bask in my bubble of joy (before it pops) and express oh so flamboyantly that yes, A-Levels is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment