Sunday, May 8, 2011

Keep Breathing

I've been meaning to come up with just a few short lines of what's been happening in my life, but as I looked around me and noticed how other people were moving on better in life than I was, I took a step back to run some much needed self-reflection. But this delay could further be justified by the intense pressure of getting myself swamped with a lot of exam preparation, of which the actual ones will soon take place over the course of the next 6 weeks or so. There isn't anything much I can say at this very moment, because everything seems so unsure. I could go on and on about how the anxiety of being afraid to not live up to my own expectations is slowly taking its toll on my barely optimistic front, but I realized that that would only make things so much worse, as if they weren't already. I guess what I need most now is God and time. Until this span of time runs out, I shall be returning to my space and clearing everything else that needs to be finished.

No comments: