Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where The Going Gets A Little Tough



Picture isn't of its finest quality due to placing the lens too near the window screen, but nevertheless, a decent shot! Of what happens to be the view outside my room :)

Ah, the month is going to be super exciting, I can feel it in my toes. AS examinations, LNAT preparation, early university offers (much hopefully), prefect duties, finding balances between what's right and what ought to be avoided...

Time isn't on my side now, and this just makes it all the more difficult for me to plan my schedules and arrange my personal routines. But if it means I have to do it, I just have to do it. My oh my, I can't believe I'm already at this stage in life where the littlest things seem to be of so much weightage to what my future will soon look like.

But what can I say? I love being 17.

No comments: