The one fact that I love about blogging is that we all earn equal amounts of freedom to express how little or much of our thoughts. I've always toyed around the lines of ambiguity and made my way about metaphoric posts, something which I sometimes find restrictive due to the only reason that I'm limiting my own expressions in my own domain. That isn't how it's supposed to be, and over the months (or years) of blogging I've become more and more bubbled up in a shield of vagueness, trying to seal whatever that is obvious about the contents of my posts to protect the image of whichever party affected.
But today - and considering I only have about 18 minutes left till the internet gets cut off - I just want to let whoever's reading this now that I'm finally beginning to understand what it means to be thinking of someone...and getting hurt in the process knowing that some things are so near yet so far.
But today - and considering I only have about 18 minutes left till the internet gets cut off - I just want to let whoever's reading this now that I'm finally beginning to understand what it means to be thinking of someone...and getting hurt in the process knowing that some things are so near yet so far.
3 comments:
I think this is my favourite post of yours but I can't be sure! Over the past year and a half of reading your blog, I have loved almost all of your posts because they are all so beautifully written but none are put as simply as this.
thank you pei she :) your compliment made my day.
LOL! i know right. It's not very far actually you know just right down the road...
Post a Comment