Some fresh photos amidst my busy schedule and running abouts :

Time saves at times

Statement of 'camera adding 10 pounds' doing justice to the picture above. Sorry, YF!
...all of which were taken during a Photography Club session. Pretty informative although I felt a little guilty spending an hour learning how to adjust my camera focus instead of my own focus, hahaha. There's a reason why it's called the 'A' Levels. It all boils down to THAT grade, THE personal statement that never seems to be polished and THOSE five universities that either accept or reject your application.
I don't do Malaysian Studies but the stress is really just as much. I'm pretty sure it's the environment that is making me feel the way I am. And the people...gosh, the people. They're all amazing in their own right and I never fail to become overwhelmed by the things they've accomplished. It's true that I feel inadequate whenever I'm around these people; outspoken, confident, mature, aware of every single global issue, excessively intelligent, athletic, brave.
It's difficult for me but that won't stop me from trying harder - hence the stress!
I read Matthew 8:23-26 this morning and there and then something - or rather, some One - spoke to me. It's great to finally be able to connect with God, after all the doubting and uncertainty; there's no reason for Him to forsake us in any kind of storm.
:)
The air is still electric with the recent poll results, and as much as we feel helpless, we just have to remember that prayer is always the key to problem solving. Hehe. Life is good. God is good.
Time saves at times
Statement of 'camera adding 10 pounds' doing justice to the picture above. Sorry, YF!
...all of which were taken during a Photography Club session. Pretty informative although I felt a little guilty spending an hour learning how to adjust my camera focus instead of my own focus, hahaha. There's a reason why it's called the 'A' Levels. It all boils down to THAT grade, THE personal statement that never seems to be polished and THOSE five universities that either accept or reject your application.
I don't do Malaysian Studies but the stress is really just as much. I'm pretty sure it's the environment that is making me feel the way I am. And the people...gosh, the people. They're all amazing in their own right and I never fail to become overwhelmed by the things they've accomplished. It's true that I feel inadequate whenever I'm around these people; outspoken, confident, mature, aware of every single global issue, excessively intelligent, athletic, brave.
It's difficult for me but that won't stop me from trying harder - hence the stress!
I read Matthew 8:23-26 this morning and there and then something - or rather, some One - spoke to me. It's great to finally be able to connect with God, after all the doubting and uncertainty; there's no reason for Him to forsake us in any kind of storm.
:)
The air is still electric with the recent poll results, and as much as we feel helpless, we just have to remember that prayer is always the key to problem solving. Hehe. Life is good. God is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment