Friday, March 12, 2010

Familiarity

I'm happy at the fact that my A+ included Sejarah among others :D SPM Sejarah should totally be continued in A-Levels, I don't care if it's in BM. As much as I hated waking up at 4a.m. during trials with the sole purpose of fitting facts into my head, I daresay it was much better than the way I'm coping with my subjects now.

Overall, more A's than B's. I was so close to getting the string of A's but God's timing determined otherwise. I'm relieved, paired with perhaps a tinge of disappointment along with some tears that I was unable to withhold. It seems like God has been putting me under a crazy marathon of trials as of late. And it also seems like I should be extremely angry with God, but I really am not. It's amazing how I got my first B+ for Bio considering the fact that I actually failed the subject back in Form Four. As a consolation, I might've even missed by just a mark to obtain that coveted A-. Not only did I pass Bio, I actually have a super credit for it.

But I'm putting this behind me. It is still taking me some time to fully overcome the slight disappointment, but I know I eventually will - and that is by doing even better for my A-Levels. Like what a friend of mine had told me, 'Prove darn SPM wrong about you.'

Besides, I officially bid goodbye to the sciences. Life as an arts student has been growing increasingly colorful now!

Thank You once again, Lord. Although my prayers weren't answered, I know You still heard me. You just thought the straight A's were not what I needed at this point in time. I needed faith, and through this learning experience, I have gained more and more of it.

No comments: