Cross country was more than just a physical challenge. In spite of my horrendous placing and the fact that I did not have music in my ears, I am proud of myself. God was running with me the whole time.
:)

Crossing out the dates on the calendar can be both a good and bad thing
Things are starting to get a little brighter now. As of now I am nestled into the comforts of home, trying to cherish each minute I have here until the weekend is over. It's funny how I don't feel tired when I'm in college (5 hours of sleep per day would be enough for me in Mantin), but when I'm here, at home, doing absolutely nothing but resting my big fat bum onto this springy chair moving nothing but my fingers, I just feel like I need to dose off. Sigh.
Updates have been short lately, but gah, who cares. I'm just tired.
:)

Crossing out the dates on the calendar can be both a good and bad thing
Things are starting to get a little brighter now. As of now I am nestled into the comforts of home, trying to cherish each minute I have here until the weekend is over. It's funny how I don't feel tired when I'm in college (5 hours of sleep per day would be enough for me in Mantin), but when I'm here, at home, doing absolutely nothing but resting my big fat bum onto this springy chair moving nothing but my fingers, I just feel like I need to dose off. Sigh.
Updates have been short lately, but gah, who cares. I'm just tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment