Ironically.
All I can say is how relieved I am to drop the subject I had always wanted to take up - History.
So much for the whole ELit/History debate. Accounting is more <3
In any case I do not want to attend to the traditional/non-traditional issue of the subject. If I work for it I will still get what I want.
Thank God for making this decision for me. Now, I can officially compete.
All I can say is how relieved I am to drop the subject I had always wanted to take up - History.
So much for the whole ELit/History debate. Accounting is more <3
In any case I do not want to attend to the traditional/non-traditional issue of the subject. If I work for it I will still get what I want.
Thank God for making this decision for me. Now, I can officially compete.
No comments:
Post a Comment