I've got everything ready by now, excluding a study lamp and a laptop.
Will be getting my anti-tetanus shot soon and WILL START PACKING TONIGHT.
Going for a last-minute first driving lesson a day before I leave. Excitingggg.
Still burdened by this whole Accounts/Psychology/English Literature dilemma. We'll see, we'll see.
The next time I write something here, I'd probably be there, trying to adapt to everything and everyone.
And I don't know why I'm typing in such incongruous lines. Sigh, must be the nerves.
This calls for a flip to the next chapter in my life.
Goodbye, Selangor :)
Will be getting my anti-tetanus shot soon and WILL START PACKING TONIGHT.
Going for a last-minute first driving lesson a day before I leave. Excitingggg.
Still burdened by this whole Accounts/Psychology/English Literature dilemma. We'll see, we'll see.
The next time I write something here, I'd probably be there, trying to adapt to everything and everyone.
And I don't know why I'm typing in such incongruous lines. Sigh, must be the nerves.
This calls for a flip to the next chapter in my life.
Goodbye, Selangor :)
No comments:
Post a Comment