Christmas is still something without the glitzy ornaments, gifts and wrappers, mistletoes, wreaths, delectably stuffed turkeys, Santa, and all hodge podge of circling modern traditions alike.
Thank You, Lord.
:)
P/S : Currently being pressed down by time as I STILL need to finalise my A-Level subjects, get my P within the next 10 days (PRAYPRAYPRAY), go for my dental appointment which is forever fully booked I have no idea why, go down to N9 again to get my fittings done, and catch up with some of my ex-primary school classmates for a self-cooked lunch!
Thank You, Lord.
:)
P/S : Currently being pressed down by time as I STILL need to finalise my A-Level subjects, get my P within the next 10 days (PRAYPRAYPRAY), go for my dental appointment which is forever fully booked I have no idea why, go down to N9 again to get my fittings done, and catch up with some of my ex-primary school classmates for a self-cooked lunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment