Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stretch

The whole time I have been saying 'I'm different, I'm not like the rest. It's alright to feel a little out.' The whole time I have stood by it. Never to falter in the presence of obstructions and never to collapse under any amount of pressure. That feeling of distancing which completely makes you feel out of place and totally abnormal. The want to etch out a different dimension of the outline you have created. That very statement you carry which speaks, SO WHAT. Do the normal people get it?

I am 3 days away from a major examination and frankly, I have nothing to say. My confidence level is not at its peak right now and it's hard to cram every minute detail at such late timing. My vision's gone down by a thousandfold and my meals haven't been really sorted out. I've been trying very hard and I'm just dying to know the end product. I am so disliking the process of it.

Oh well. How disjointed is this post! There is a workstation I have to get back to in order to fulfill my dreams and achieve a certain mission. I need to pray more than anything else now.

No comments: