Thursday, November 26, 2009

Payoff

In between messily handling a hair bun and sprawling over the ever faithful plastic table, I still hold on to everything that has been given to me. The wishes and encouragement, hugs, thoughts, "Aiyah, it's only SPM! Go enjoy your life" lines alike, chicken essence, and prayers. These are but the little things that have kept me sane thus far, the simplest gifts that I keep close to my heart. Many a time I've found myself in a spot in which I doubted the ability to trust and seek calm in midst of this storm. It did not occur to me that it would be that hard but I still did it anyway. I knew I had to.

And I might be a little slower than the rest to post this, but Add. Maths. really made my heart sank. If the purpose of the paper was to shower this sort of surprise, I can honestly say that I am indeed madly surprised. I came out of the hall very emotionally drained and I can only hope for God to reward me with the A that I've been chasing after. No use crying over spilt milk but I did. No use worrying over a potential 30-mark loss but I still am.

No comments: