Thanks Kristine!
Bad, bad timing to pick up the guitar at this moment. Skin on my left fingertips is slowly hardening and will start peeling and knowing how annoyingly sensitive my skin is, it might cause me a lot of trouble come exam. But I think I get it when some people just can't get their hands off of their guitar! If I came to know every guitar chord I'd probably go sleepless coming up with different tunes. Come to think of it, I should have learned it when I was still little. Though I do get comfort by reminding myself that Colbie Caillat only started playing it at the age of 19. Spent the whole evening scrambling chords to the melody of The Climb and GOT IT :) I hope la. The reason why I began learning the guitar was because I thought I'd feel lonely when boarding school life dawns upon me...and also because it would be impossible to transport my piano over.
I've sent in my application but I still have yet to receive a confirmation of either an acceptance or otherwise. Won't tell you what my heart secretly wishes it to be, though. I'm counting on God about my future because unlike some of my peers, I do not have a clear path set in front of me.
Haven't been mentioning about SPM, goodness. Reality check here. SPM is 19 days away and I need to get off my seat to have an all-nighter. Oh, but not until I wake the neighbors up with my atrocious guitar skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment