Listening to :
Make it Mine - Jason Mraz
It is eight in the morning as I type this within the confines of my new abode. And as it is, everything still feels common, touched - nothing like an unfamiliar sight to me. I like it here, I think. I just awoke to the sounds of birds chirping on tree edges while whenever I hit the sack, the crickets come alive. Other than that, everything is still and just serene. I totally love the fact that I have a bookshelf all to myself now but the room seems pretty bare without any fancy add-ons. This is excitement yet not at its full. Until I hear no echoes in this place, only then does the excitement truly kick in.
Make it Mine - Jason Mraz
It is eight in the morning as I type this within the confines of my new abode. And as it is, everything still feels common, touched - nothing like an unfamiliar sight to me. I like it here, I think. I just awoke to the sounds of birds chirping on tree edges while whenever I hit the sack, the crickets come alive. Other than that, everything is still and just serene. I totally love the fact that I have a bookshelf all to myself now but the room seems pretty bare without any fancy add-ons. This is excitement yet not at its full. Until I hear no echoes in this place, only then does the excitement truly kick in.
No comments:
Post a Comment