Thursday, July 30, 2009

Again

TOO CUTE.

_____

And because I am once again too tired to think of any metaphors to describe how my recent life has been, I shall just be frank and say that well, I'm just pulling through. I haven't been listening to God. There is a certain aura that's just so dense with some kind of vivid confusion around, it's like I don't know how to do the right things at any time given, you know? I'm just treading through everything, hoping one day would pass faster than the one before. Oh my gosh, since when had I become that aimless?

In the past week, there were people who lost my trust. I had given up hope. I haven't been feeling too good on the inside. I kept reminiscing when I knew it would have done more harm than good.

Ah, all this self-infliction of pure injustice to one being.

What's the whole point anyway? Why can't I shed off the weakling that clings onto my skin? This is becoming too much of a vulnerable exterior. And...I don't know. I guess exams just bring out the worst in most people.

No comments: