Saturday, June 20, 2009

Here

All things ebony and ivory, including every thought I hold close to myself. You know how it is when you just feel like being disengaged from all entirety? Or, say, being prone to only doing stuff of your own volition without giving a care on what other people think about you? I assume this is all pretty vague now that everything seems to pause at a standstill. A crisis? Can't be. I'm way too young to succumb to anything I beyond my capability, but why does it feel like tomorrow is in just a fraction of a second away?

I've come to a scary realisation that everything is going in full force motions ahead. I'm in this journey whereby there isn't any mode of transportation, but you just somehow get channelled along the right paths that lead you to your destination. Uncalled for and totally bewildering. That is how I would like to portray my current state of being. So mysterious.

P/S : I like playing The Climb on the piano. Simple chords and sometimes, the tune is what you call pretty semangat-ed.

No comments: