Friday, May 22, 2009

Jaded

Listening to :
Then - Brad Paisley



It's been my 198798317513th time sitting for an exam, and yet I still can't prioritize my time well. There goes my marks T_________T

Not complaining that we still haven't gotten our freedom. We never will, until mid-December at least. But of course, the holidays should also consist of fun and silly moments too. Jus, get your car keys readyyyyyyyyy.

P/S : Lambert fans, stop lambasting (haha how nearly apt it is) good ol' Kris now! There's like an uproar mentioning how Kris won based on him not being a gay and how his votes are poured in by thousands of churches. This whole assumption is just plain marred, I tell you. Kris also won because he can sing and would make an excellent Jason Mraz-ish inspired record. Adam can still get his success after this, I'm sure. And was David Cook's performance the ultimate or what? I nearly teared up watching him perform Permanent. Sigh, the things in life...

P/P/S : This season's winning song 'No Boundaries' is just so un-Idol-like, goodness. What was Kara DioGuardi even thinking? Poor Kris. I cringed a little when he performed this at the finale. Anyway, am glad the results turned out this way. I'd already noticed Kris at the Top 36 when he first sang MJ's Man in the Mirror. Haha, gosh, how long he has come in this competition.

No comments: