Listening to :
The Stars Just Blink for Us - Say Hi
When a teacher says, "Aiyahhh, this paper...close eyes also can do wan lah!" minutes before the test, you can very well be assured that she's either lying, or she's just being plain sarcastic.
Which, in this case, calls for both reasons. Sigh. Add. Maths was being the usual slayer, trying to attack me at every question possible, while Chem was yet another walk in the park...haha, how I wish. I have a sneaking suspicion that the teacher who set the questions had some kind of affection for Salts and zilch for rate of reaction. Anyway, just as long as I PASS (yes, anything above 40), I'd be really really glad.
Am quite thrilled that we only have 2 days left before our freedom until trials. Whee. Holidays will soon start, which meanssssssss library sessions call! Jodi Picoult, Haruki Murakami, MARIAN KEYES!!!! Oh, the joy of reading real good stuff rather than kabilah's or perlembagaan's :DDD
But as of now, still facing reality. Bah, I can't believe I'm studying for a subject I was sooooooooo close to dropping. Think English Literature instead of Bio. How much more worth it that'd be...
Okay back to nerves.
The Stars Just Blink for Us - Say Hi
When a teacher says, "Aiyahhh, this paper...close eyes also can do wan lah!" minutes before the test, you can very well be assured that she's either lying, or she's just being plain sarcastic.
Which, in this case, calls for both reasons. Sigh. Add. Maths was being the usual slayer, trying to attack me at every question possible, while Chem was yet another walk in the park...haha, how I wish. I have a sneaking suspicion that the teacher who set the questions had some kind of affection for Salts and zilch for rate of reaction. Anyway, just as long as I PASS (yes, anything above 40), I'd be really really glad.
Am quite thrilled that we only have 2 days left before our freedom until trials. Whee. Holidays will soon start, which meanssssssss library sessions call! Jodi Picoult, Haruki Murakami, MARIAN KEYES!!!! Oh, the joy of reading real good stuff rather than kabilah's or perlembagaan's :DDD
But as of now, still facing reality. Bah, I can't believe I'm studying for a subject I was sooooooooo close to dropping. Think English Literature instead of Bio. How much more worth it that'd be...
Okay back to nerves.
No comments:
Post a Comment