Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Maybe

It's just a period of trials and a test of faith.

Despite its numerous repititions and how we Christians usually hear it off and on, I now realise the utmost importance of Philippians 4:13.

There isn't any option to give up, so why not just press on and deal with the current?

P/S : I had a lot more than this to type, and was actually in the midst of posting lengthy rants, but figured that it'll stir more bitterness than it will to stress releasing. Mid-terms will be here before I know it, which means that the days will only get tougher. C'est la vie, no? And this is also life when you don't get to decide on your own path of education. But of course, the key to this is always obedience and a sense of rationality. Perhaps I'm being delusional for now. And I certainly hope so.

No comments: