This would be proof of catharsis in process.
Today I apparently took a nap for as long as an hour and a half. I remembered setting the time on the alarm to wake me up once the duration was over, and just when I was about to quietly settle into the siesta, the alarm rang.
These days are such groggy times. Where you can't even sit for breakfast, and when there isn't sufficient time left to comprehend the depths of Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita any longer. Do I succumb to this reality, that time is really of the essence? I'm someone who's so used to sitting back while staring at the walls, doing essentially nothing. I think and I wonder, that's about it. And that is the main reason why I was never left this tired, because as of now, even the slightest opportunity for me to launch into self-thought has slipped through each my fingers.
Today I learnt more about bones, too. More specifically, I grasped more of an insight on none other than my inflammed patella! And what it feels like to cringe even when the pain had subsided. Haih, yes. I knocked my knee AGAIN, for the (?) time in the history of my being worthy of a certified klutz. 'I wonder how your knees would be when you grow old', Friend A sympathises. I share that exact sentiment, having to dread what would really happen when that time arrives. So, moral of the story is to never be too fat or you'll be prone to fall more.
Next month, on this date, our mid-term exams officially begin. And it puzzles me as to why I'm here writing this when tonnes of other people are probably memorizing the process of meiosis or solving trigo functions. And what did I say about groggy nights? :( Unless I stock my needs with more packs of Red Bull, I'm good to go, but the taste of it just puts me on the scale of absolute disgust. Hello, who in the right mind would love something akin to the likes of cough-syrup and chemical concoctions?! I do try to not lean against the need of buying energy drinks, but it's just that sometimes, late study nights prompt me to do so.
But I digress. Mid-term's in 30 days! Sighhhhhhhhhh. Don't you feel as if every exam you take before SPM is equally important as the actual test itself? And how this exam you're sitting for determines on whether your future college would accept you in? Bah, whatever. Next post would probably be about my thoughts on the future or something along those lines. How creative of me
-________-

Taken some few months ago; probably a year back actually

Rusticity
P/S : As if this doesn't make me feel any reluctant, I'm planning to sell off my S5 IS in exchange with an IXUS 860 IS or something. I do have my reasons, and I'd most likely dedicate a post on that in the future as well. Sigh. I love my S5 so much and I'm not ready to put it back onto the shelves. Why is it that I'm considering this is actually a whole new topic in its league as well. Argh. Do I even make any sense?
P/P/S : A Blessed Easter to all. Let us never forget the resurrection of our Lord who died and washed away our sins. A little disheartening to me that some people think of Good Friday as any other event worthy of a celebration in lieu of a commemoration :(
Today I apparently took a nap for as long as an hour and a half. I remembered setting the time on the alarm to wake me up once the duration was over, and just when I was about to quietly settle into the siesta, the alarm rang.
These days are such groggy times. Where you can't even sit for breakfast, and when there isn't sufficient time left to comprehend the depths of Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita any longer. Do I succumb to this reality, that time is really of the essence? I'm someone who's so used to sitting back while staring at the walls, doing essentially nothing. I think and I wonder, that's about it. And that is the main reason why I was never left this tired, because as of now, even the slightest opportunity for me to launch into self-thought has slipped through each my fingers.
Today I learnt more about bones, too. More specifically, I grasped more of an insight on none other than my inflammed patella! And what it feels like to cringe even when the pain had subsided. Haih, yes. I knocked my knee AGAIN, for the (?) time in the history of my being worthy of a certified klutz. 'I wonder how your knees would be when you grow old', Friend A sympathises. I share that exact sentiment, having to dread what would really happen when that time arrives. So, moral of the story is to never be too fat or you'll be prone to fall more.
Next month, on this date, our mid-term exams officially begin. And it puzzles me as to why I'm here writing this when tonnes of other people are probably memorizing the process of meiosis or solving trigo functions. And what did I say about groggy nights? :( Unless I stock my needs with more packs of Red Bull, I'm good to go, but the taste of it just puts me on the scale of absolute disgust. Hello, who in the right mind would love something akin to the likes of cough-syrup and chemical concoctions?! I do try to not lean against the need of buying energy drinks, but it's just that sometimes, late study nights prompt me to do so.
But I digress. Mid-term's in 30 days! Sighhhhhhhhhh. Don't you feel as if every exam you take before SPM is equally important as the actual test itself? And how this exam you're sitting for determines on whether your future college would accept you in? Bah, whatever. Next post would probably be about my thoughts on the future or something along those lines. How creative of me
-________-

Taken some few months ago; probably a year back actually

Rusticity
P/S : As if this doesn't make me feel any reluctant, I'm planning to sell off my S5 IS in exchange with an IXUS 860 IS or something. I do have my reasons, and I'd most likely dedicate a post on that in the future as well. Sigh. I love my S5 so much and I'm not ready to put it back onto the shelves. Why is it that I'm considering this is actually a whole new topic in its league as well. Argh. Do I even make any sense?
P/P/S : A Blessed Easter to all. Let us never forget the resurrection of our Lord who died and washed away our sins. A little disheartening to me that some people think of Good Friday as any other event worthy of a celebration in lieu of a commemoration :(
No comments:
Post a Comment