Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Flight

Listening to :
9 Crimes - Damien Rice

The last few posts have been marred with lots of vagueness that even I couldn't fully decipher. Anyways, I'm once again up and about my daily routine now that the first term exams are over. And as far as my vegetarian diet is progressing, I'm pretty glad to say that I'm gaining back the energy I once lost back before this. Isn't it amazing? I can now also go through about 4 hours of sleep per day and not feel the drag in my system.

:D

Many things I'm looking forward to :

Malacca
Teach Adeline how to play Taylor Swift's Love Story although I kinda suck at it
Study + makan sessions
Marian Keyes' chick lits
Sales everywhere (yeah the sales are never ending!)
Skype
Life itself

P/S : The so-called ArchAngels would already have spread their joy announcing that David Archuleta is coming to Malaysia on April 9 to 12! Imagine the crowd that he'd be drawing in...

No comments: