Listening to :
Feeling Better - The Teenagers
From 1 to 5,
1. I had one of the best times of my life having both my brother and sister back home in Malaysia for the Christmas holidays :D But they've now left for the UK once again to complete whatever they need to pick up from. I miss them!
2. I've been trying to master the piece from Carter Burwell over and again, but only having stopped at the same part all the time. Gah.
3. School's been busy, workload has been increasingly demanding, tuitions have been dominating my schedule...but I still am able to pull through each day.
4. Am very, very interested in joining the AFS Program!
5. Sleeping early has now become a routine for me :D I have the perfect remedy to curing partial insomnia!
P/S : Kate Winslet actually had the temerity to forget Angelina Jolie's name as a nominee in her acceptance speech. Haha! This spells absurdity.
Feeling Better - The Teenagers
From 1 to 5,
1. I had one of the best times of my life having both my brother and sister back home in Malaysia for the Christmas holidays :D But they've now left for the UK once again to complete whatever they need to pick up from. I miss them!
2. I've been trying to master the piece from Carter Burwell over and again, but only having stopped at the same part all the time. Gah.
3. School's been busy, workload has been increasingly demanding, tuitions have been dominating my schedule...but I still am able to pull through each day.
4. Am very, very interested in joining the AFS Program!
5. Sleeping early has now become a routine for me :D I have the perfect remedy to curing partial insomnia!
P/S : Kate Winslet actually had the temerity to forget Angelina Jolie's name as a nominee in her acceptance speech. Haha! This spells absurdity.
No comments:
Post a Comment