Saturday, January 17, 2009

Boom de Yada

Listening to :
Belief - John Mayer

I'm mid-way into the month of January, still in total oblivion to most of the things around, that I'm sure of. Exam stress and the overflowing of homework aside, I'm finding things a much better handle. Is it just me or am I actually beginning to conquer these challenges from a wider perspective? Or does it so happen that I am trying to beat the system of everything? Whether or not it is a bit of both, I know that I'm happy this way. Someone I know told me this morning, "You look much happier these days, you know. Last year, you were just sort of depressed all over." I guess the key to all these is to be calm. Calm. Sigh. What a word it is. Why did I not pay attention to this word through all 16 years of my life thus far?

But all is well now. It does help to be calm, it shows. Anyway, I'm struck by insane pangs of painful muscle jolts and waist aches. Wonder how I've been sleeping these days, goodness. My whole body aches from every corner, which means that I'd be forced to delay my exercise routines, which leads to my mom finding out that I've also been suffering from a knee injury all this while...which precedes to her restricting me from joining any form of marathons. Bah. This being a fall back is pretty annoying at this stage, considering the fact that it's my last year of being in high school, and all I want to do is achieve a certain degree of achievement and prove to some people that hey, you don't really know what lies and lives in me.

Calm.

No comments: