Saturday, April 9, 2011

September

It shouldn't come as a surprise how people are constantly changing. Our thoughts and actions evolve day by day even without us realizing it at times, and this is making me absolutely curious on how in say, 30 days, time, I would find myself in terms of attitude and perspective. So many things can happen in 30 days...

I've come to a point where I've realized I am but an expressive writer. Granted, I've had the silliest dream when I was 13 to write my own book. It seemed more possible in my head at that time, and it is as if expressions to me these days don't quite come as naturally as they would compared to several years ago. I guess these thoughts are still finding a way to get to the right corners of my mind, and it absolutely baffles me as to why I am perpetually trying to find a right word for a right conversation or sentence. I'm no longer that person who is able to directly tell a person what I really think, but instead keep it all bottled inside.

There is a loud side to me that needs to say something all the time, but overall I am only a quiet, inexpressive soul lingering in the realities of society. It doesn't always have to be that way. I know that change is unpredictable yet certain. 30 days can change the many facades of life, and I'll keep praying.

1 comment:

Daryl Toh said...

I love your blog! keep writing.
p/s: believe it or not, i am your biggest fan.