The day has been mixed with bursts of contrasting moods and emotions alike; everything that had started off this morning has ended on a relatively different note come tonight. I sit here with only about 20 minutes to spare, and the only thing on my mind right now is the only thing that I can never actually see. Well it has been a rough day. And on rough days, I write. It doesn't really matter how incoherent and unchained my sentences are, all I really want to express is the sheer I-don't-know-what-this-feeling-is emotion out. No matter how hard I try to shrug it off, it re-emerges and pounces on me just like an untamed tiger. The only way I am able to allow myself to momentarily keep calm is by closing my eyes and letting my mind wander off to some outer zone way beyond my reach. I'm actually giving myself some space to let me 'breathe' by dint of forced willingness. I'm thinking everything through. The past, the present, future. But what exactly is making me this apprehensive about that F word baffles me altogether, and perhaps it's not only me whose facing this predicament, and I'd be comforted to realize that probably a million other people in this world are about walking in my shoes. Is it really that hard to picture the possibilities of tomorrow?
Or have I unknowingly experienced the best day of my life already?
3 comments:
No dear, you still have to get married (: That'd be the best day. i think. xD
that was me. ^
ahhaha sze! you still come here? X) and nah, not looking waaaaaaay too deep into the future, though i do hope that'd be the best day.
Post a Comment