Title translation : One day I shall speak fluent German :P
I'm in the mood for Christmas already!
So, the Christmas tree's been set up. I'm busy grabbing Christmas hodgepodge from a list of albums and blasting them through speakers so that everyone in the house gets to soak a little bit of himself/herself into the jolly atmosphere of Christmas. Going winter shopping :) Hoping I'll be able to master the skill of traveling light each time I pack.
Ah, the week's been a real good one, considering I needed a darn good break from such a stressful academic term. What can I say? I'm just really glad I got everything over and done with. AS, UCAS, LNAT and any other fancy acronyms worthy of building up stress. Reflections will be pondered upon sometime at the end of the year - or not at all - before 2010 really comes to a bittersweet halt.
Auf wiedersehen!
I'm in the mood for Christmas already!
So, the Christmas tree's been set up. I'm busy grabbing Christmas hodgepodge from a list of albums and blasting them through speakers so that everyone in the house gets to soak a little bit of himself/herself into the jolly atmosphere of Christmas. Going winter shopping :) Hoping I'll be able to master the skill of traveling light each time I pack.
Ah, the week's been a real good one, considering I needed a darn good break from such a stressful academic term. What can I say? I'm just really glad I got everything over and done with. AS, UCAS, LNAT and any other fancy acronyms worthy of building up stress. Reflections will be pondered upon sometime at the end of the year - or not at all - before 2010 really comes to a bittersweet halt.
Auf wiedersehen!
No comments:
Post a Comment